Codes are often used as prizes for completing a level. When a player enters the code successfully, their blocks (excluding owner-only blocks) will appear in place of the prompt used to enter the code.
- One should not use easily guessable phrases such as "1234", "1111", "lol", "hi", and so on.
- The room owner should not give out edit access to anyone not trusted, as the unknown user may Troll.
- Codes shouldn't be given out in world titles unless you are very sure you want to do so.
- Don't draw the code with blocks, backgrounds, because it's visible in minimap, if you have minimap enabled for this world. You can hide minimap in World Settings.
- On October 1, 2014, the Code locking was added after typing the incorrect code three times. This was later removed.