This page is outdated or contains outdated information. You can help the wiki by fixing it.
Magic is a randomly-occurring event that was added to the game on January 12, 2011. When a player collects a gold coin, there is a small chance of it being a magic coin. If a magic coin is collected, a message will appear in the Chat and the player will get a pop-up message congratulating the player with his magic.
- A magic coin looks like a normal gold coin.
- Magic Coins appear randomly.
- A message displays informing you that you have found a Magic Coin.
- Magic coins are unlimited to get (no maximum amount).
- There are two types and 5 variations.
- Gold coins only (No blue)
- Only a few per level at most
NOTE: Due to a glitch, magic coins used to have a 1 in a trillion chance to be found(1,000,000,000,000). However, updates made chances much higher.
Collecting a magic coin can have one of several effects, most of which are based around Energy:
- The player can receive +1 maximum energy with no refill.
- The player can receive +2 maximum energy and a complete refill.(This is called a minor magical coin, and appears at 68%)
- The player can receive +10 maximum energy and a complete refill. (This is called an extra magical coin, and appears at 20%)
- The player can receive +15 maximum energy and a complete refill. (This is called a rare magical coin, and appears at 10%)
- The player can receive the Wizard smiley. (2%)
- The player can receive the Fire Wizard smiley after receiving the Wizard. (Unknown rate)
Note: The rate of which what magic coins appear when is based on the time before +2 coins were added. However, it should be mentioned that if one gets more than 1 magic coin within a day itself, the second or so magic coin will only give a complete refill without a +10 maximum energy. The theoretical probability of obtaining a magic coin is currently unknown to the public (may depend on online activity). There have been people saying that a +5 magic coin exists.
Magic can be obtained by normal play, however there are factors that can reduce the likeliness of finding magic.
- Magic odds are best when playing regular worlds normally.
- Coin Farm Levels and Coin Regen Levels are broken and do not provide any magic.
- Worlds with too many coins have reduced chances of magic.