NPCs are a type of tile in Everybody Edits. NPCs are tiles that you can interact with. They can be named and players can interact with them by using the C key when close enough. There are many ways of obtaining NPCs, the most popular being from buying them in the Shop.
|Name||Payvault Class||Obtained From||Description||Energy Cost||Gem Cost|
The column "Payvault Class" is the class used by PlayerIO to determine what items the player has.
- Classes starting with "brick" are directly bought from the Blocks tab in the Energy Shop.
- "goldmember" items are obtained through Gold Membership.
- Items that are "Mixed" are packs that contain separately bought items.
Methods of Obtaining
The column "Obtained From" lists where the item is obtained from.
- Items obtained for "Free" are items given to you when you register the game.
- Items obtained from "Shop" are items you can either buy with Energy and/or Gems in the Energy Shop.
- Items obtained from "Classic" are items you can buy with Gems in the Classic Shop.
- Items that are "Staff Only" are items players cannot obtain.