Magic is a randomly-occurring event that was implemented on January 12, 2011. When a player collects a gold coin or a blue coin, there is a small chance of it being a magic coin. If a magic coin is collected, a message will appear in the Chat and the player will get a pop-up message congratulating the player with their magic.
- A magic coin looks like a normal coin.
- Magic coins appear randomly.
- A message displays informing you that you have found a Magic Coin.
- Magic coins are unlimited to get (no maximum amount).
- There are 3 types of magic coins. Energy, smileys, and blocks respectively.
- Blue coins are for magic blocks and gold coins are for magic smilies or to obtain energy.
- Only a few per level at most.
- The player can receive +1 maximum energy with no refill.
- The player can receive +2 maximum energy and a complete refill.(This is called a minor magical coin)
- The player can receive +10 maximum energy and a complete refill. (This is called an extra magical coin)
- The player can receive +15 maximum energy and a complete refill. (This is called a rare magical coin)
- The player can receive +30 maximum energy and a complete refill.
- The player could receive the Grinch smiley (only during Christmas 2011).
- The player can receive the Wizard smiley.
- The player can receive the Fire Wizard smiley after receiving the Wizard.
- The player can receive the Dark Wizard smiley after receiving the Wizard and Fire Wizard.
- The player could receive the Purple Ghost smiley after receiving the Wizard, Fire Wizard and Dark Wizard. However, this Smiley was removed from the magic system as of November 2015. It will later appear in a campaign as a reward.
- The player can receive the Light Wizard smiley after receiving the Wizard, Fire Wizard and Dark Wizard.
- The player can receive a magic block.
Magic can be obtained by normal play, however there are factors that can reduce the likeliness of finding magic.
- The magic algorithm depends on key inputs. You'll have the most luck playing through normal worlds without too many coins.
- Coin Farm Levels do not provide any magic.
- Worlds with too many coins have reduced chances of magic. When a level has ~500 coins, the world won't have any magic chances.
- You'll have higher chances of magic with the less people there are in a level. Try playing worlds without anyone in them.
- Once someone gets magic in a world, the chances of anyone else getting magic for as long as the world is open are extremely low.
- The magic algorithm was broken for a day where the magic coins were EXTREMELY common, players up to 400 energy that day, this is known as the 2015 magic rush.
- Due to a glitch, magic coins used to have a 1 in a trillion chance to be found(1,000,000,000,000). However, updates made chances much higher.
- First algorithm of magic implemented.
- Wizard, Fire Wizard, Witch, and Grinch are the only magic smileys.
- Only gold coins gives magic.
- Magic classes are added, a levelling up system that gives you energy until level 12, where you can get 400 energy. You level up by getting magic coins.
- Added Dark Wizard as a magic smiley.
- Magic classes are removed from the game. Players were rewarded with energy due the loss.
- Blue coins can give a magic block.
- Added Purple Ghost as a magic smiley.
- Added a new magic algorithm where magic coins are extremely rare.
- Made magic coins much more common.
- Light Wizard was added to the game.
- Magic coins were made a bit more common.
- Magic Coins were made more common.