NPCs (non-player characters) are a type of tile in Everybody Edits. NPCs are tiles that you can interact with. They can be named and players can interact with them by using the C key when close enough. There are many ways of obtaining NPCs, the most popular being from buying them in the Shop.
|Name||Payvault Class||Obtained From||Description||Energy Cost||Gem Cost|
|Smiley (+1)||npcsmile||Shop, Campaign Level||This fun little guy wants to have a chat!||400||8|
|Saddy (+1)||npcsad||Shop||What's wrong? Ask them to find out!||400||8|
|Elder (+1)||npcold||Campaign Level, Shop||It's dangerous to go alone...||400||8|
|Anger (+1)||npcangry||Shop||Seems a little peeved.||400||8|
|Slimey (+1)||npcslime||Shop||What have they been up to?||400||8|
|Robot (+1)||npcrobot||Shop||Beta-Exclusive! Does that compute?||600||12|
|Knightly (+1)||npcknight||Shop||For Camelot!||500||10|
|Moodonna (+1)||npccow||Shop||moo moo moo moo moomoo||600||12|
|Froggy (+1)||npcfrog||Shop||This hopping amphibian is very excitable!||
|Starfish (+1)||npcstarfish||Campaign Level, Shop||"A star on top will complete all the scenery!"||400||8|
|Deep Thought (+1)||npcdt||Special||A computer of infinite majesty and calm.||540||9|
The column "Payvault Class" is the class used by PlayerIO to determine what items the player has.
- Classes starting with "npc" are directly bought from the NPC tab in the Energy Shop.
Methods of Obtaining
The column "Obtained From" lists where the item is obtained from.
- Items obtained from "Shop" are items you can either buy with Energy and/or Gems in the Energy Shop.
- Items obtained from "Magic" are items given to you from the Magic system.
- Items that are "Special" are either unobtainable, event items, or secret items.
- Naming an NPC to the name of an EE Staff member will have its name color be changed to the staff's color.