Magic is a randomly-occurring event that was added to the game on January 12, 2011. When a player collects a gold coin or a blue coin, there is a small chance of it being a magic coin. If a magic coin is collected, a message will appear in the Chat and the player will get a pop-up message congratulating the player with his magic.
- A magic coin looks like a normal coin.
- Magic Coins appear randomly.
- A message displays informing you that you have found a Magic Coin.
- Magic coins are unlimited to get (no maximum amount).
- There are two types and 5 variations.
- Blue coins are for magic blocks and gold coins are for magic smilies or to obtain energy.
- Only a few per level at most.
NOTE: Due to a glitch, magic coins used to have a 1 in a trillion chance to be found(1,000,000,000,000). However, updates made chances much higher.
- The player can receive +1 maximum energy with no refill.
- The player can receive +2 maximum energy and a complete refill.(This is called a minor magical coin)
- The player can receive +10 maximum energy and a complete refill. (This is called an extra magical coin)
- The player can receive +15 maximum energy and a complete refill. (This is called a rare magical coin)
- The player can receive +30 maximum energy and a complete refill.)
- The player can receive the Grinch smiley.
- The player can receive the Wizard smiley.
- The player can receive the Fire Wizard smiley after receiving the Wizard.
- The player can receive the Dark Wizard smiley after receiving the Wizard and Fire Wizard.
- The player can receive the Purple Ghost smiley after receiving the Wizard, Fire Wizard and Dark Wizard.
- The player can receive a magic block.
Note: The rate of which what magic coins appear when is based on the time before +2 coins were added. However, it should be mentioned that if one gets more than 1 magic coin within a day itself, the second or so magic coin will only give a complete refill without a +10 maximum energy. The theoretical probability of obtaining a magic coin is currently unknown to the public (may depend on online activity). There have been people saying that a +5 magic coin exists.
Magic can be obtained by normal play, however there are factors that can reduce the likeliness of finding magic.
- Magic odds are best when playing regular worlds normally.
- Coin Farm Levels and Coin Regen Levels are broken and do not provide any magic.
- Worlds with too many coins have reduced chances of magic. When a level has over 400 coins, the world won't have any magic chance as long as the world as that coin quantity.
On 2015, the magic algorythm was broken for a day where the magic coins were EXTREMELY common, players up to 400 energy that day, this is known as the 2015 magic rush.
- First algorythm of magic implemented.
- Wizard, Fire Wizard and Grinch are the only magic smilies.
- Only gold coins gives magic.
- Magic classes are added, a leveling up system that gives you energy until level 12, where you can get 400 energy. You level up by getting magic coins.
- Added Dark Wizard as a magic smiley.
- Magic classes are removed from the game. Players were rewarded with energy due the loss.
- Blue coins can give a magic block.
- Added Purple Ghost as a magic smiley.
- Added a new magic algorythm added where magic coins are extremely rare.
- Made magic coins much more common.