NPCs (non-player characters) are a type of tile in Everybody Edits. NPCs are tiles that you can interact with. They can be named and players can interact with them by using the C key when close enough. There are many ways of obtaining NPCs, the most popular being from buying them in the Shop.
The column "Payvault Class" is the class used by PlayerIO to determine what items the player has.
- Classes starting with "npc" are directly bought from the NPC tab in the Energy Shop.
- "goldmember" items are obtained through Gold Membership.
- Items that are "Mixed" are packs that contain separately bought items.
Methods of Obtaining
The column "Obtained From" lists where the item is obtained from.
- Items obtained for "Free" are items given to you when you register the game.
- Items obtained from "Shop" are items you can either buy with Energy and/or Gems in the Energy Shop.
- Items obtained from "Beta" are items given to you when you purchase Beta Membership.
- Items obtained from "Classic" are items you can buy with Gems in the Classic Shop.
- Items that are "Staff Only" are items players cannot obtain.
- Naming an NPC to the name of an EE Staff member will have its name color be changed to that staff member’s.