Worlds can have up to 75 (previously 45) occupants until they are full.
- Every user has the right to edit
- No God Mode
- Only Basic and Metal Blocks are available
- Only Gravity Arrows, Invisible Arrows and Crown are available in the Action tab
- Blocks are only added with one-click (instead of click-and-drag)
- Code or edit rights are needed to edit
- World settings and commands are available
Beta only worlds
Same as Locked worlds, however, are only visible for Beta members
Worlds by size
|Name of World||Size (HxV)||Energy Amount||Gem Amount|
Space worlds were added on 20 September 2012. It was the last update of the first "Space" theme.
Home worlds were added on 24 April 2013. It was the second update of the "Farm" theme.
Huge worlds were added on October 8, 2014.